Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recycled Dog and Cat Beds -ETSY

Ok this ETSY shop has it going on how cute!
I am such a fan of reusing old items and these suitcase beds are recycled yummies.
My little Lucy needs one of these super unique, adorable, cat beds. 





Lovable Luggage Pet Bed - Reds and Browns - 2 dollars goes to tlccatrescue



Luvable Luggage Pet Bed - Pink, Blue, Shabby Chic - 2 dollars goes to carescatshelter



Lovable Luggage Pet Bed - Upcycled Suitcase - White and Pink - 2 dollars goes to carescatshelter

Really I am obsessed with these cat beds, what a fabulous idea!
Charles and Saddie my little Morkies would love these recycled wood dog beds. Either of these cat or dog beds would fit a shabby chic look so nicely!
Free Ship - Reclaimed Pallet Wood Dog Bed - Custom Large



Reclaimed Wood Pet Bed - Natural and White Floral - 2 Dollars goes to LAPS animal protection


1 comment:

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

These are my absolute favorite. I love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...